We are builders with a mission to build, improve and expand living spaces for Londoners — creating spaces that are finished to the high standards, comfortable, and practical, and leaving owners with a home they love and can be proud of.
With a track record of delighted customers across London, we are on the lookout for the next challenge.
Established in 2011 as a construction arm to an architectural practice, AFL Construction quickly outgrew its origins and became independent. We now boast an expert team in a full range of home improvement projects — construction, alteration, conversion, and extensions — and offering the full package of build, design and management.
All our team are certified, trusted tradesmen who are time-served and experienced.
Andrew Draciovas MD of AFL Construction:
“I have been working in London on various construction projects since I arrived to UK in 2001. I started on site as a carpenter and joiner then gradually moved on to running my own joinery business. In 2012 I took on the new challenge of running AFL with the same principles of honesty, trust and motivation to deliver best service possible.”
How do we work?
- We provide a free detailed quotation and initial consultation, which we explain in basic English to make it clear and easy to understand, as some of our clients might not been previously involved with building works.
- Once a quote is accepted , we provide our clients with a written contract as well as a program and duration of the project.
- We take the payment when the work has started and provide clients with weekly reports of the accomplished tasks.
- We hold Public Liability and Employers insurances. Every project has defects liability period and additional insurances can be obtained for works.
- Gas and Electric installations are tested and certified.
- If the project is subject to building control we will liaise with building control surveyor to ensure the project complies with Building regulations.
- If you are unsure, we are always ready to provide professional consultations, including those of architect, structural engineer, planning and design for a reasonable charge.
Why choose the AFL?
- AFL Construction is a member of the Federation Master Builders (FMB) and abides by the FMB Code of Practice. Being a member of FMB shows that we take pride in the quality of our work and we match it with an equally well-run business.
- AFL’s core team consist of experienced and qualified construction managers, tradesman and an office support team.
- All tradesman are time-served experts and know their work supported by Gas Safe registered engineers and NICEIC approved electricians.
- We put emphasis on planning and timely reporting, as well as communicating with all involved parties.
Employing AFL Construction for your project ensures that it is completed successfully with focus on quality and efficiency.