Dormer bathroom addition
This dormer bathroom addition was a conversion of an empty loft space into dormer.
- Zinc cladding and low profile aluminium window (approximate size 2.5m wide.)
Furthermore, extending of the existing bathroom into the part of dormer and refurbishment, including:
- Concealed toilet and piping system
- Electrical underfloor heating
- LED strip and spotlights in the ceiling
- Bi-folding bath screen
- Custom made roof light installation (roof light allows access to the roof)
After that, decoration of dormer and flooring has been done by the owner.