Full house refurbishment
Work in this full house refurbishment consists involvement of various trades.
- Rearranging of the existing extension by relocating patio door. This is to allow for installation of more ergonomic galley kitchen. As a result more light can be let in.
- Creating of an open plan living/dining room. Because of this the property becomes more spacious. Furthermore, for a better look, installation of steel beams in place of walls.
• Installation of a new kitchen and boiler replacement. So we can ensure not only beautiful, but also safe home.
• Furthermore, laying additional electrical underfloor heating below the tiles.
Adjoining toilet - adding a small toilet next to the kitchen.
Bathroom fitting - completely refurbishing the existing bathroom.
Flooring - sanding and varnishing existing pine floor planks.
- Upgrading the property with new build under-stairs and clove cupboards.
- Installing new sliding doors in the kitchen and other parts of the house.
- Replacing staircase rail.
Electrical - changing white sockets with new stainless steel ones.
Decoration - decoration of walls, ceilings and woodwork.
Roofing - replacement of the extension roof, covering with new slates.