Two-storey extension in London
We are proud to present this two-storey extension in a conservation area. Firstly, for this project have used a traditional, yellow London stock brick finish. This is to preserve the building's original look.
Scope of the works included:
- Building an extension.
- Fitting a shower room in a part of the new building.
- Refurbishing the existing bathroom. In addition with a free-standing bath and wet room enclosure.
- Replacing the kitchen and installing an island.
- Equipping every room with dimmable spotlights.
- Changing an existing boiler with more energy efficient valliant. As well as additional hot water cylinder. This is to achieve higher water pressure in the house.
Additionally, we are providing you with images of the work 'before', 'during' and 'after' to see the best result.