Two storey house extension in London
We are proud to present this two storey house extension in a conservation area. Firstly, for this project have used a traditional, yellow London stock brick finish. Therefore we were able to preserve the building's original look.
Further works included:
- Building an extension.
- Fitting a shower room in a part of the new building.
- Refurbishing the existing bathroom. Further adding a free-standing bath and wet room enclosure.
- Replacing the kitchen and installing an island.
- Equipping every room with dimmable spotlights.
- Changing an existing boiler with more energy efficient valliant. In addition, we installed an additional hot water cylinder. This is because we wanted to achieve higher water pressure in the house.
Additionally, we are providing you with images of the work 'before', 'during' and 'after' to see the best result.