Home refurbishment services London, Bermondsey
Below are some details of the work we did for this home refurbishment services London project in Bermondsey.
- Removing two load-bearing walls and installing steel box frames. This was done to create ground floor open plan.
- After that, extending bathroom size by moving an internal wall.
Bathroom fitting - complete refurbishment of the existing bathroom.
- Replacement of staircase rail and additional installation of sliding door system in the bathroom.
- Building MDF cupboard in the master bedroom.
Electrical - complete rewiring of the house.
Plumbing - complete re-plumbing of the house and installation of new radiators, boiler and pipes.
Carpentry - replacement of skirtings and doors.
Finishes - includes entire house re-plastering and redecoration. In addition, with doors and skirtings.
Roof light - Firstly, installation of Velux roof light above the staircase landing was done. Secondly, removal of loft space so we could create an open ceiling plan. As a result, much more light was able to get it.
- Tiling of the feature wall in the entrance hallway.
This page includes 'before works' images, so you can see the effort we put in to this project.
Furthermore, we want you to feel the reality of our work, so there is a virtual tour below of this project.